The 2016 AASECT Conference (The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists) is titled Putting the Pieces Together: Inclusivity in Practice. It is being held this June in beautiful San Juan, PR. This 48th Annual Conference includes hundreds of attendees from various disciplines such as counseling, therapy, social work, nursing, medicine and sexuality education. The latest in research, techniques in sexual science will be presented and shared. It is a great opportunity to network and learn from experts in a field that truly intends to improve the quality of life for men and women.
As a part of sexuality work, it is essential that we examine the foundations of our profession, our individual practices within the profession, and our individual selves.
What are the details of the 2016 AASECT Conference?
When: June 8-12, 2016
Where: Condado Plaza Hilton, San Juan, Puerto Rico
How much is registration?: Register by April 15 for Early Bird rates from $250-675 (after April 15: $285-775)
Are they accepting exhibitors?: Yes! Exhibitors and Sponsors can also register by April 15. Options range from $375-$2,500 for exhibitors and $400-$20,000 for sponsors.
What will be presented?
Choose from a variety of concurrent sessions throughout the conference, including:
- The Circles of Sexuality: A Conceptual Model of Human Sexuality
- Somatic Sexual Healing
- What to Expect When You Have a Vagina (or a Uterus, Cervix, or Ovaries): Vulvovaginal Health Across the Lifespan
- Autism, Puberty & Sexuality
- Sexual Health and Wellness Benefits of Sex Toys and Aids
- Military and Veterans 101 for Sexuality Professionals
- Being an Ally for Racial Justice in the Field of Sexuality
- BDSM the Naked Truth – From Basics to Edge Playing Dominance & Submission
April 15 will be here before you know it! Register now and make your reservations!
Source: 48th Annual AASECT Conference | AASECT:: American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists