What: Center for Sex Education’s annual Sex Ed Conference
When: December 9 – 11, 2015
In all the holiday hubbub, don’t miss out on the opportunity to attend this diverse, informative conference, now in its 20th year!
With keynote speeches like Sex Ed Around the World and America’s War on Sex, morning yoga and countless breakout workshops, there is something for everyone.
What started as a one-day conference for New Jersey health educators has grown into the largest conference in the United States that is exclusively devoted to sexuality education. Participants attend from across the nation and many other parts of the world to network and learn best practices in sexuality education, addressing a spectrum of topics, audiences, and ages.
Some Sex Ed Conference workshops include
- Leveraging Your (S)expertise to Improve Policy
- Teaching Sexual Pleasure: Co-Creating A Pleasure-Positive and Responsible World
- The Success Formula: The Five Top Strategies for Success as a Sex Expert and What You Need to Know
- Including Trans* and Queer Folks in Sex Ed
- When Sex Ed Doesn’t Happen: A Sex Therapist Looks At “Normal” Adults
Members of the Sex Ed Network get a $100 discount on conference registration.
Source: The CSE’s National Sex Ed Conference » December 9 – 11, 2015, New Brunswick, NJ » Conference Schedule